levamisole supplier
Edit Content

Enquire Now

Levamisole Hydrochloride CAS:16595-80-5

Packaging Detail 25kg/Drum
Delivery Time 7-15 days
Supplying Ability (pieces, cartons, boxes etc) 10 Tons Per Month
Place of Origin China
Minimum Order Quantity 25kg
FOB Price (USD) 55-65USD/Kg
Payment Type (TT,L/C, Western Union, D/P, Money gram, PayPal, Others) TT,L/C, Western Union, D/P, Money gram, PayPal, Others,


Genuine Levamisole Supplier in China

We are working as a professional levamisole supplier under ISO 9001:2015 certification. We are a knowledgeable, extremely effective, and quickly operating competitive sourcing firm. In the area of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, we provide services to private, institutional, and corporate clients globally. To provide our clients with the best pharmaceutical sourcing solutions, we combine our operations, our relationships, and their key competencies.

A drug called levamisole is used to treat several illnesses, such as parasite infections and autoimmune disorders. As a Top levamisole manufacturer in China, we are in great demand in the medical sector. Perhaps, many medical facilities may find it essential to locate a trustworthy levamisole supplier.

Fulfilling Requirements as a Levamisole Manufacturer

A few crucial criteria should be taken into account when searching for a high quality levamisole supplier and lipoic acid suppliers. You must first and foremost make sure that the supplier you select is respectable and reliable. Additionally, think about how much their levamisole costs and how good their products are.

The quality of the levamisole manufacturer in customer service is a further key factor. Working with a supplier who is receptive to your demands and attentive to them can help ensure that your order for levamisole is delivered quickly and effectively.

There are some best levamisole manufacturers on the market, but it is crucial to do your research and pick the one that best suits your requirements. You can make sure that you have a trustworthy source of top levamisole supplier for all of your medical requirements by choosing the proper supplier.

Why choose us?

Along with our dedication to quality, we also provide competitive pricing and top-notch customer support. To deliver specialized solutions that satisfy their particular needs, we as professional levamisole manufacturer in China, carefully collaborate with our customers to understand their needs.

We can assist you whether you are a medical facility searching for a dependable levamisole supplier to work with or a distributor looking to engage. To find out more about our levamisole manufacturing capabilities, get in touch with us right away.

We can provide industrial-grade and pharmaceutical-grade levamisole hydrochloride products. Pharmaceutical-grade products meet USP/EP standards. Levamisole Hydrochloride is also a good alternative in cases of benzimidazole resistance. Levamisole Hydrochloride (Levamisole HCl), is an anthelmintic (animal roundworm, hookworm, etc.) agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs, and sheep.

It can selectively inhibit succinate dehydrogenase in the parasite’s muscle so as to stop the reduction of succinic acid from fumaric acid. Therefore the parasite’s muscle metabolism lacks oxygen and leads to a decrease in energy.

Main quality standards of levamisole hydrochloride:

content:98.5%~101.0%,Related substances:Impurity A /B/C/D/E≤ 0.2%, other maximum single impurities ≤ 0.1%, total impurities ≤ 0.3%,Loss on drying:≤0.5%,The content of heavy metals :≤20ppm,


What is Levamisole used for?
Levamisole is primarily used as an anthelmintic medication in veterinary medicine to treat parasitic worm infections in animals like cattle, sheep, and swine. In the past, it was also used as an anthelmintic in humans to treat parasitic worm infections like roundworms.
How does Levamisole work?
Levamisole works by paralyzing and killing parasitic worms, making it easier for the body or immune system to eliminate them. It affects the nervous system of the worms, leading to their expulsion from the body.
Is Levamisole still used in human medicine?
Levamisole was previously used to treat certain worm infections in humans, but its usage has declined due to the availability of other more effective and safer medications. However, it may still have some limited applications in specific cases under medical supervision.

Enquire Now

Enquire Now Products